Wednesday, April 3, 2013

email from april 1

Nothing really crazy happened this last week. Sunday was a great day! I think i did really well on my talk. I spoke about the life of the savior and what he taught us. I talked about how he taught us about love, prayer, ordinances, knowledge, and endurance ( like enduring to the end). Anyways i think it went well. Vibeke came to church which was great! After church we went to our mission leaders house for dinner. Marius came and he had a great time! The weather is getting better, the past two days have been sunny. Im very excited for Shayla and Steven!  That is so amazing! Steven is going to connect so well with the people that he is going to serve. The Tacoma, Washington mission is one of the highest baptizing missions in the world. I think my mission president has a son there right now. I cant wait to hear how his farewell goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment