Wednesday, June 12, 2013

email from june 10

Hey Mom!  Well everything here is good! The weather is getting nice and warm. I cant wait to go to Slagelse! We will have a car every other week and then bike in the weeks between so we will be able to escape the heat every other week which will be nice. I am going to miss Allerød quite a bit! I met some way cool people here that i know i will stay in contact with. The family that let us skype home is the coolest family ever! We did some service for them this last week and it was a blast! They have the cutest daughters ever, we had so much fun with them! I want some nieces now, i have too many nephews! 

Everything else is good. I am way excited to go to slagelse!!! I dont have much more to say but i am sure next week i will have a good email about the new area and the new comp! Thanks for everything! Love you! 

Æ .Wible
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment