Thursday, July 25, 2013

email from june 24


This last week was great! It went by way too fast as usual! Yesterday we celebrated Burn A Witch Day. haha On the 23rd of June each year the Danes burn a witch i think i told you last year too but yeah it was way fun! We slept on a trampoline last night which was fun but now my allergies are going crazy! We have a car right now because we live out in the middle of no where! Oh on wednesday i am going to a baptism in Fredericia! His name is Kim! Its a part member family that Æ. McCleary and I found and taught way back! Well the husband who is not a member is getting baptized! I cant wait, its going to be the best baptism so far on my mission! 

The area is amazing, i love it in Slagelse! We still don't have any investigators so i am sorry that i don't have any miracle stories. We are working hard and doing are best though. I love the members here so much. I love the member who we are living with currently! They remind me of Grandma and Grandpa Wible! They make us cookies and hot chocolate and all sorts of goodies! Well i don't have much more to say other than the fact that i am enjoying my mission even though we are not teaching anyone. I am glad to be here in Denmark, there is no other place i would rather be.Well i gotta go! We have a date oh i mean a meeting with sisters! Love you all!

Æ. Wible

No comments:

Post a Comment