Tuesday, November 5, 2013

email from september 9


 Æ. Petersen and I are going to stop by our middle aged lady neighbor and give her some American Liquorice, i doubt she will like it but we plan on asking her if she could teach us how to make some Danish desserts. I want to teach someone sooo bad! I thought that if we could just get in her door that the gospel would get brought up and that she would feel the spirit testify to her that it is true. She is such a nice lady. Whenever we come and go from our apt we always pass by her window and each time i hope and pray that she is home so that i can wave to her! Anyways.. The Zone Training went so well! President said it was the best he has ever seen! He said he thought it was well put together and well prepared which it was. Great day. We had some way good eating appointments this last week, the members here are way cool but not all of them seem to care much for the missionaries, i think its because its a big Ward so the members don't really need the missionaries. There are some way cool people though who are supportive and who do help us. We had a way good eating appointment yesterday with a Mom and her son. Way cool Family. I shared a spiritual thought about gratitude and i asked everyone who was present to share something that they were thankful for in their life. Way good appointment. I am so thankful to be here right now in Denmark. I may not have been everything that i expected but i am still grateful for it. I have learned so much about myself and even though i may not being teaching too many people, i am still growing spiritually. I am thankful for Family and for your support! I truly am blessed! Let us continue to do as Amulek suggests "... in whatsoever place ye may be in, in spirit and in truth; and that ye live in thanksgiving daily for the many mercies and blessings which he doth bestow upon you. " Alma 34:38. Thanks for everything! I love you!

Æ. Wible
ENJOY THE JOURNEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment